Highway Maintenance Materials from Ultracrete
Ultracrete's Guide to the 'Yellow Book'
Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways...05-11-2009
...our Ultracrete team have produced a free guide to the use of Ultracrete ancillary products in conjunction with the Department for Transport's 'Yellow Book' - New Road and Streetworks Act 1991.
Download a free copy of our guide now for information on the use of Ultracrete ancillaries in line with the specification.
Ultracrete Instagrip is a skid-resistant (anti-skid) resinous repair system for the patching of anti-skid areas or the reinstatement of anti-skid sections after maintenance work has taken place. It is suitable for the anti-skid patch repair of high friction surfacings typically placed on pedestrian crossings, junctions, footbridges, subways, car parks etc. It is a fast, cost-effective solution for anti-skid applications.
- Conforms to Highways Works Clause 924
- Conforms to Chapter 6, Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways
- Reduces traffic management time and minimises congestion
- Easy to use
Ultracrete SCJ (Spray Applied Bitumen Cold Joint Sealer) is an essential tool for the job to ensure a successful compliant permanent pothole repair.
As a part of the Ultracrete BBA/HAPAS Approved Ironwork Reinstatement System, it is designed to seal and waterproof the vertical edges of macadam and asphalt within road and ironwork reinstatements, as well as potholes - and ensures compliance with the Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways.
- Supplied in 750ml cans
- 12 cans per box
- Clean & Efficient
- No waste
- Prevents water ingress
- BBA/HAPAS Approved
- Can be used in all weather conditions
Ultracrete Instaband is a skid-resistant overbanding tape that prevents the ingress of water which can cause cracking and severe fretting leading to the eventual breakdown of asphalt and macadam. This polymer modified bituminous tape can be used in addition to the Ultracrete BBA/HAPAS Approved Ironwork Reinstatement System or be applied on its own for the sealing of reinstatement joints and gerenal cracks up to 5mm.
- Conforms to the Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways
- Clean and easy to use
- Fast installation
- Simple and economical
- Prevents water ingress immediately
- Elastic properties accomodate thermal movement
- Environmentally friendly - contains recycled tyres and paper.
- Suitable for footpaths, cycle tracks anc class 2, 3 & 4 carriageways
Ultracrete Instaline thermoplastic road marking is simple to apply, safe to handle, and offers all the qualities of hot applied thermoplastic line marking within minutes. It is ideal for the reinstatement of small line marking areas on car parks, roads and carriageways etc, after maintenance work has taken place to enable instant road opening.
- Essential for finishing of repairs and reinstatements - instant permanent low cost option for small repairs
- Simple to use, crisp clear and pre-formed markings
- Durable - asphalt and macadam compatible
- Low labour intensive
- Minimises Traffic Management Act penalties
For further information on Ultracrete's range of highway maintenance products call us now on +44(0)1827 871871 or email email@example.com.