RIBA Accredited CPDs
ULTRACRETE is pleased to offer our RIBA Accredited CPD - now fully updated, and with a brand new look. It now also includes step by step explanations for full highway reinstatment.
Our Manhole Reinstatement System is fully HAPAS Approved by the BBA (British Borad of Agrement). A fully compliant system offers yout the assurance of no split liability, and helps to protect your PI Insurance. Our ECO formulation for Envirobed HA104 manhole bedding mortar also offesr 20% recycled glass in its make-up, meaning it can even aid you towards achieving your sustainability targets.
THE REINSTATEMENT OF OPENINGS IN HIGHWAYS: REGULATIONS, HA104 AND THE REASONS FOR FAILURE:
- What is manhole reinstatement?
- Health & safety issues and reasons for ironwork 'failure'
- Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways and StreetWorks Act
- The reinstatement system and how it works
- An introduction to HA104 Specification and SROH
- Why ironwork failure occurs and the costs involved
- The benefits of HAPAS approved reinstatement
- A reinstatement: step by step
- Other materials to be considered: eg. composites and anti-skid products
For further information or to book a CPD with us, at our premises or your own, please call us on +(0)1827 871871 or click here to send us an email.
Also available: 'Reducing the risk of costly failure in the public realm, Paving the way: the benefits of BS 7533'. This CPD is also fully updated and covers a fully compliant mortar paving system for successful public realm schemes. For details on this CPD please call us or email us here.